Welcome to Nairaland.net for Nigerians and Friends of Nigeria
Nairaland RSS Feed |
- Nigeria v South Africa : WAFCON Match,Team News,Goal Scorers and Stats Team NewsNigeria square up against South Africa in Group C’s opener of the 2022 Women’s Africa Cup of Nations. As both teams ...
- Aisha Yesufu accuses Nigerian govt of plotting to derail Obi’s 2023 campaign with trumped-up charge If you like what we do, and are ready to uphold solutions journalism, kindly donate to the Ripples Nigeria cause. Your ...
- Strike: Use Part Of Presidency, NASS Allocations To Meet ASUU’s Demands, SERAP Tells Buhari Socio-Economic Rights and Accountability Project (SERAP) has urged President Muhammadu Buhari to “urgently recover missing N105.7bn of public funds from ministries, departments and agencies (MDAs) to ...
- Eromosele becomes Executive Vice President, Marketing, Comm., Interswitch Marketing communications professional, Cherry Eromosele has been elevated to the position of Executive Vice President (EVP), ...
- EU pledges $1.4bn in climate funding to Nigeria The European Union (EU) and development finance institutions will provide $1.4-billion in funding aimed at cutting its reliance on oil. The funds for agriculture, climate and digital projects will ...
- Ronaldo Has Made Manchester United Worse, Says Carragher Liverpool legend, Jamie Carragher, has criticised Manchester United forward, Cristiano Ronaldo, for his decision to be allowed to leave the club in the summer. Ronaldo had told the Red Devils’ ...
- Operation Hadin Kai: Neutralize Terrorists Without Mercy, Maj Gen Musa Charges Troops Operation HADIN KAI (OPHK), Major General Christopher Musa has today Saturday, 03 July 2022 charged troops of Operation HADIN ...
- Ons Jabeur eliminates Mertens for Wimbledon quarter-finals Ons Jabeur’s hopes of becoming the first African to win the Wimbledon singles title gathered momentum on Sunday as she edged ...
- ASUU: Students May Return To School By July Ending-APC Youth Leader He added that a counter offer to ASUU has been put together by the Federal government and would be presented to President ...
- UFC 276: Adesanya Calls Out Pereira After Retaining UFC Title Israel Adesanya has called out Alex Pereira for his next title defence after retaining his middleweight championship by ...
- Peter Obi Tells Supporters, “Be Tolerant Of Others’ Views, Opinions” Even as our message continues to gain broad acceptance, there are some we still need to work to convince. In expressing ...
- 2023 presidency: Why I cannot be running mate to Peter Obi, Kwankwaso gives reasons Rabiu Kwankwaso, has explained why he cannot be a running mate to a former Governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi, in the ...
- Accountants donate groceries, cash to vulnerable children A heart rendering narration of the plight of vulnerable children housed at Rose of Charity, a children’s home in Victoria ...
- West Africa leaders lift sanctions on 2 junta-led neighbors West African leaders attending a regional summit have agreed to lift sanctions on two neighbors led by military governments ...
- NAFDAC shuts 10 water factories in Ondo The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) has sealed 10 packaged water companies in Ondo ...
- Three Suspected Cultists Arrested For Rape, Forceful Initiation Of Teenage Girl Police have arrested three members of Eiye confraternity for forcefully initiating a young girl into their cult group. The ...
- Ekiti Election: INEC Calls For Speedy Prosecution Of Arrested ‘Vote-Buyers’ The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on Saturday called for the prosecution of all those arrested for vote-buying during the just-concluded Ekiti State governorship election.
- Gunmen Kidnap Two Catholic Priests In Edo Gunmen have kidnapped two Catholic priests in Edo State, amid the continued abduction of clergymen in the country. Police ...
- Atiku, PDP Governors, Others To Visit Wike In Reconciliatory Move The Board of Trustees (BOT) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has set up a reconciliatory committee to meet with Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State over the fallout of the party’s presidential ...
- Scott Hollifield: When there is cyber-devilishness afoot When it comes to falling for internet trickery, I am not your huckleberry. Recently, the company sent out a mock phishing ...
- Ten Dead, Seven Injured In Yobe Motor Accident Ten persons have died and seven others injured following a a motor accident involving a Hummer Bus with registration number GWL350 XA and a Sharon bus with registration number XF218 GME, in Yobe State ...
- UFC 276: Adesanya Defeats Cannonier To Retain UFC Middleweight Title Nigeria’s Israel Adesanya early on Sunday morning cruised to his fourth title defence of the middleweight UFC belt against ...
- Police: Children among 77 kept in Nigeria church for rapture
- ABC News
- The New Arab
- Anadolu Agency | English
- Sky News
- Benin Bronzes Returned to Nigeria from Germany The New York Times
- Nigerians on death row abroad Guardian Nigeria
- The Nigerian gas deal, the Irish impresario and the £8bn ruling amid claims of bribery The Guardian
- Let N-Delta disengage from Nigeria, establish Atlantic Republic — Prof Darah, PANDEF chief Vanguard
- Nigeria lost $1 billion in Q1 revenue to crude oil theft Reuters
- 2023: Pray for Nigeria, Jonathan, SGF, others urge citizens Punch Newspapers
- Group canvasses youth inclusion in Nigeria's agenda 2050 Premium Times
- We must fix Nigeria, stop Europe-bound migrants through desert – Shettima Punch Newspapers
- FEATURE: Why women inclusion is key to Nigeria's oil and gas industry Premium Times
- State visit: Buhari returns to Abuja from Lisbon as Nigeria, Portugal sign MoUs Guardian Nigeria
- Why should Christians be afraid in Nigeria? Guardian Nigeria
- INSECURITY: 30 soldiers, 10 police officers, 11 civilians killed in Nigeria last week Premium Times
- A New Nigeria Story: Kwankwaso the Outlier THISDAY Newspapers
- AfDB appoints Nigerian, Ifechukwude Ezinwa, as acting HR boss Punch Newspapers
- Bitcoin Ban In Nigeria: What Has Changed? Bitcoin Magazine
- Food prices’ll continue to rise in Nigeria, other African countries — Ukraine Punch Newspapers
- Nigeria can’t overcome current security challenges without foreign help – Don Punch Newspapers
- INTERVIEW: What UK govt is doing about stolen funds, artefacts from Nigeria Premium Times
- Adebayo calls for greater Nigeria, US bilateral collaboration on foreign policy Daily Sun
- US Govt Spends $770,000 On Preservation Projects Across Nigeria THEWILL NEWS MEDIA
- Igbo not wanted in Nigeria — Obiozor, Ohanaeze leader Vanguard
- Archbishop Kaigama laments boldness of terrorists in Nigeria Daily Sun
- 2023: AA will not compromise Nigeria Guardian Nigeria
- FinTechs got 63% of total funds raised by Nigerian start-ups in 2021 Premium Times
- I have no doubt I’ll still lead Nigeria – Okotie Punch Newspapers
- US senators demand redesignation of Nigeria in ‘religious freedom violators’ list Vanguard
- Security consultant advises Nigerians to know their neighbours – The Sun Nigeria Daily Sun
- Dabiri-Erewa applauds Adesanya for making Nigeria proud – The Sun Nigeria Daily Sun
- WAFCON 2022: Kgatlana relishing high-profile clash with Nigeria BBC
- 2023: Obi best candidate suited to bring Nigeria out of its numerous challenges — Okupe Vanguard
- #UFC276: Israel Adesanya beats Cannonier to defend title Premium Times
- ‘Historic’ WAFCON kicks off in Morocco The New Arab
- ANALYSIS: How realistic is Nigeria's net-zero target? TheCable
- Nigeria Backs Global Efforts Against Marine Plastic Pollution Arise News
- UK signs migration deal with Nigeria Premium Times
- Alumona: With time, Nigeria will regain its place in world boxing Guardian Nigeria
- First Igbo translation of Quran published in Nigeria GhanaWeb
- Mikel Obi reveals best Nigerian coach he worked under Daily Post Nigeria
- Towards Reforming Civil Service Reforms in Nigeria: A Research Agenda THISDAY Newspapers
- Gov Ortom departs Nigeria for UK, US Daily Post Nigeria
- 2023: ‘Nigeria must get it right this time’ Vanguard
- Nigerian politicians and the pestilence of forged, missing certificates, By Festus Adedayo Premium Times
- Seek foreign help to tackle insecurity, revive Nigeria's local production, Amoo tells FG Guardian Nigeria
- WACEE organises symposium on Nigeria’s sustainable environment Businessday
- Envoy to Nigerians: Learn from Burundi... you need to be united to defeat terrorism TheCable
- EU To Provide $1.4bn For Nigeria's Waste To Energy, Fish Projects Leadership News
- Nigerian federalism: Fruitful or futile? Punch Newspapers
- Ndukuba dedicates churches in US Guardian Nigeria
- $600m trapped funds threaten economy, aviation industry | The Guardian Nigeria News Guardian Nigeria
- 40% Nigerian households use generators, spend $14bn on fuel – Report Punch Newspapers
- WHO visits Uniosun, to aid Nigeria’s genomics surveillance Vanguard
- The politics of political correctness in Nigeria P.M. News
- Boko Haram, ISWAP terrorists targeting Igbo soldiers, we wont allow Islamization of Nigeria – IPOB Daily Post Nigeria
- Nigeria wired for oppression, can't continue anymore — Pastor Paul Eneche Tribune Online
- Nigeria Pentecost massacre latest chapter in old story Times Record News
- Guinness Nigeria Plc appoints new vice chairman Premium Times
- How Nigeria can turn huge cashew waste into valuable citric acid Blueprint Newspapers Limited
- Benfica FC Pledges to Support Sports Development in Nigeria Business Post Nigeria
- BIC set to increase investment in Nigeria Vanguard
- Harnessing the Potential of Nigeria’s Ports THISDAY Newspapers
- How Hate Speeches By Politicians, Others Lead To Election Violence In Nigeria HumAngle
- Digitalising payments’ll increase mobile money accounts in Nigeria, others –World Bank Punch Newspapers
- Nigeria, Others Review Political Situation in Mali, Guinea, Burkina Faso THISDAY Newspapers
- 2023 FIBA World Cup qualifier: Nigeria 's D'Tigers pip Uganda Blueprint Newspapers Limited
- Debt Profile: Revenue generation is Nigerian govt's main challenge Premium Times
- The Mystery Behind the Extraction of Wants — Guardian Life Guardian Nigeria
- With lingering energy crisis, a worse era beckons Guardian Nigeria
- Lagos PDP faults Sanwo-Olu for approving increase of BRT fare - The Lagos State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has berated Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu for approving an increase in the fare for Bus Rapid Tra...
- Amaechi drums support for Tinubu, dares Wike on accusation of sale of Rivers assets - The immediate past Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi has drummed support for the presidential candidate of the All Progressive...
- Adeboye tells Christians to defend themselves against terrorists, bandits - The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has urged Chr...
- ‘Igbos are marginalised species, not wanted in Nigeria’ —Ohanaeze - Prof. George Obiozor, the President-General of apex-Igbo cultural organisation, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, has ...
- Rabiu Kwankwaso breaks silence on real reason he can’t be running mate to anyone - In a recent development, Rabiu Kwankwaso, the presidential candidate of the New Nigeria People's Party (NNPP), stated that accepting the...
- Indian Flight Makes Emergency Landing After Smoke Fills Cabin - An Indian domestic flight made an emergency landing in New Delhi on Saturday after its cabin filled with smoke soon after take-off for the central city of Ja...
- Osinbajo Goes To Ghana For ECOWAS Summit - Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has travelled to Ghana for the 61st Ordinary Session of the Authority of the ECOWAS Heads of State and Government, which is scheduled to hold o...
- FIBA W’Cup qualifiers: D’Tigers book second-round ticket as Mali fail to show up - With three wins from five games, Nigeria men’s basketball team, D’Tigers booked their place in the second round of the 2023 FIBA W...
- NPC to employ 1.5m ad-hoc staff for 2023 census - The Executive Chairman of the National Population Commission (NPC), Nasir Isa Kwarra, said on Saturday the commission would employ 1.5 million ad-hoc staff for the country...
- Two die in Kogi auto crash - At least two persons were confirmed dead in an auto crash at Sapamuro village, Kogi State, on Friday, IgbereTV reports The Sector Commander of the Federal Road Safety Co...
- 2023: Aisha Yesufu wants youths to question Peter Obi - Aisha Yesufu, a political activist, has charged the Nigerian youth to organize genuine conversations with the presidential candidate of Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi,...
- Stock Roundup: Investors trade N24.4bn worth of shares as financial sector leads activities - Investors in the Nigerian capital market traded 1.348 billion shares worth N24.487 billion in 22,155 deals this week, IgbereTV ...
- All Smiles When I Remembered Peter Obi: Shekinah Church GO Re-validates PVC (Photos) - All Smiles When I Remembered Peter Obi: Shekinah Church GO Re-validates PVC | #IgbereTV Today I went to Revalidate my VOTERS CARD t...
- Northern Students Protest Lingering ASUU Strike In Jalingo - Students from the nineteen northern states of Nigeria are protesting the lingering ASUU strike in Jalingo, the Taraba State capital, IgbereTV reports U...
- More troubles for Niger Insurance shareholders, as another govt regulator clamps down on firm, eight others - The Nigerian Exchange Regulation Limited (NGX RegCo) has suspended trading on nine companies listed in the stoc...
- Stanbic IBTC hosts ‘Women in Tech’ - Stanbic IBTC Bank, a subsidiary of Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC, has held the second edition of its Women in Tech event, IgbereTV reports The event is a celebration o...
- U.S senators want Nigeria re-designated a Country of Particular Concern over religious killings - Worried by a spate of recent violence and killings targeted at Christians and chu...
- 'Nso Koran' Means Forbidden Quran not Holy Quran, Islamic Scholars Reject Newly Launched Igbo Quran - 'Nso Koran' Means Forbidden Quran not Holy Quran, Islamic Scholars Reject Newly Launched Igbo Quran | #IgbereTV The ...
- WHO Calls For ‘Urgent’ Action In Europe Over Monkeypox - The World Health Organization called on Friday for ‘urgent’ action to prevent the spread of monkeypox in Europe, noting that cases had tripled there over th...
- FIBA World Cup Qualifiers: D’Tigers Lose To Cape Verde In Kigali - Nigeria’s D’Tigers have begun the third window of the FIBA African World Cup Qualifiers with a 79-70 loss against Cape Verde at the BK arena in Kiga...
- How Celebrity Marriage Breakups Dominated Social Media Scene Last Week [Daily Trust] Three Nigerian celebrity marriages made it to social media during the week over divorce, alleged separation and extramarital affairs.
- As Buhari Staves Off Defection Threat in Senate [Leadership] Most lawmakers in the National Assembly are not happy. Reason- most of them lost their primary election ticket. As it stands over 60 percent of lawmakers are not returning to the National Assembly in 2023.
- 2023 - Keep Praying for Nigeria's Peace - Osinbajo, Jonathan, SGF Others [Vanguard] Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on Sunday urged the Church to continue to pray for the peace and unity of Nigeria ahead of the 2023 general election.
- Night Travels - Accident Claims 18 Lives On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway [Vanguard] No fewer than 18 persons were feared dead in an accident involving two Mazda buses and Previa bus around Isara Bridge on Lagos-Ibadan express road.
- Recurring Price Increase - FCT Residents Go for Alternatives to Bread [Premium Times] Some of the residents said the recurring increase in the price of bread has deprived a lot of families of the opportunity of eating it at will.
- Why Women Inclusion Is Key to Nigeria's Oil and Gas Industry [Premium Times] Experts believe the exploits of women in the oil and gas sector holds brighter prospects for the sector, and invariably the economy.
- What UK Govt Is Doing About Stolen Funds, Artefacts From Nigeria - British Envoy [Premium Times] "I feel like I am getting stuff done in deepening and strengthening the partnership, so it has been a wonderful three and a half years here and I am looking forward to the rest of my time here," she said.
- Mixed Reactions Trail Wizkid's Declaration of Love for Burnaboy, Davido [Vanguard] Following Wizkid's declaration of Love for both Burnaboy and Wizkid, Social Media awaken to mixed reactions.
- Vandals Destroy 20 Transformers in Three Weeks - Electricity Distribution Company [Premium Times] "It has gone so bad that the vandals now go as far as draining transformer oil, even after carting away the armoured cables, a situation which is disheartening,"
- Fintechs Got 63 Percent of Total Funds Raised By Nigerian Start-Ups in 2021 - Association [Premium Times] "Nigerian start-ups raised 1.37 billion dollars of the four billion dollars raised in Africa in 2021. Of these, the FinTech space alone accounted for about 63 per cent..."
- 11 Dead in Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident [Premium Times] She added that two Mazda buses and one unknown vehicle collided and caught fire near the Isara bridge, Ogere area of the expressway.
- How We Rescued 77 Children, Church Members Confined By Pastor in Church - Police [Premium Times] The police said they rescued 77 persons from the church including 26 children, eight teenagers, and 43 adults.
- Buhari Returns to Abuja After State Visit to Portugal [Premium Times] While in Lisbon, the Nigerian leader held several bilateral engagements which culminated in the signing of Agreements and Memoranda of Understanding between Nigeria and Portugal.
- Kano Fire Service Saves 135 Lives in June - Official [Premium Times] The Kano official said 24 people, however, died and property worth N13 million were estimated to have been destroyed by fire during the period.
- Insecurity - 30 Soldiers, 10 Police Officers, 11 Civilians Killed in Nigeria Last Week [Premium Times] In one of the cases, gunmen ambushed and killed an Assistant Superintendent of Police in Oyigbo Local Government Area of Rivers State.
- Accused of Multi-Billion Naira Corruption, Ex-Governor Distributes 370 Cows, 3,500 Rams for Sallah [Premium Times] In May, the Federal High Court ordered the interim forfeiture of assets and monies traced to Mr Yari, the former Zamfara governor.
- Why Peter Obi Should Accept to Be My Running Mate - Kwankwaso [Premium Times] Mr Kwankwaso says the South-East is good in business and talented but is at the bottom line in politics.
- FCTA Demolishes Illegal Mechanic Workshops On Abuja-Nyanya, Keffi Expressway [Premium Times] The operators and owners of the workshops were also served reminders about five months ago to vacate the area, an Abuja official says.
- D'Banj Makes Acting Debut in New Movie 'Symphony' Set to Premiere September [Vanguard] Symphony, a Nollywood musical blockbuster movie with youth and music as its central theme, is set to hit cinemas on the 9th of September, 2022. 'Symphony' is a beautiful and well-told story about life, love, dreams, success, trials, societal failure and the resultant effects. The movie reflects the travails of a typical talented African youth, struggling to overcome all odds in order to breakthrough.
- Burna Boy at 31 - It's Raining Balloons, Cakes, Praises [Vanguard] Damini Ogulu, the Grammy-winning singer popularly known as Burna Boy, turned 31 years old on Saturday, and it has been cakes, balloons and his fans celebrating him on and off the state.
- How We Rescued 26 Children, Eight Teens, 43 Adults From Ondo Church - - Police [Vanguard] The Ondo State Police Command has narrated the event leading up to, and the raid that rescued 77 members from a Church in Ondo called The Whole Bible Believers Church, AKA ONDO CHURCH.
- Israel Adesanya Beats Cannonier to Retain UFC Middleweight Title [Daily Trust] UFC middleweight champion, Israel Adesanya, brushed aside the challenge of Jared Cannonier in a masterclass of technical precision at UFC 276.
- Nigerian Police Rescue 77 From Church [VOA] Police in Nigeria say they have rescued 77 people, including children, from a church basement in the southwestern state of Ondo.
- #UFC276 - Israel Adesanya Beats Cannonier to Defend Title [Premium Times] Israel Adesanya won his latest fight against Cannonier by unanimous decision early Sunday morning at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
- Police Rescue 50 Children From Church Cell in Ondo [Premium Times] The children were allegedly kidnapped and kept in the underground apartment of the church for trafficking.
- Banditry - Zamfara Flags Off Training of Newly Recruited Community Protection Guards [Daily Trust] The Zamfara state government has flagged off the training of newly recruited Community Protection Guards (CPG).
- Osinbajo Leaves for Ghana Ahead of Ecowas Summit [Premium Times] The meeting will also review the situations in Mali, Guinea and Burkina Faso, with regards to restoring democratic rule.
- ASUU Strike - Stakeholders Express Worry, Want Immediate Resolution [Vanguard] Some stakeholders in the education sector have continued to deep express worry over the lingering crisis between the Federal Government and the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU).
- Nigeria Hails Germany Over Joint Declaration On Return of Benin Bronzes' [Leadership] Nigeria and Germany yesterday in Berlin signed a historic joint declaration that will pave the way for the return of 1,130 Benin Bronzes to Nigeria, 125 years after they were looted from the ancient Benin Kingdom during the Benin Expedition of 1897.
- Covid-19 - Lagos Records Over 100,000 New Cases [Leadership] Lagos State is leading with the highest number of confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Nigeria, as the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) revealed that the state has 100,376 confirmed COVID-19 cases, as at 1st of July, 2022.
- Ooni appoints ex AIT staff DG Ojaja Development Initiative
From Fred Ezeh, Abuja Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, has approved the appointment of ex staff of African
- Isara bridge accident: Avoid night trips, FRSC warns motorists
From Okwe Obi, Abuja Sequel to the Isara bridge accident on Lagos-Ibadan expressway that claimed over 10 lives, the Federal
- Angry mob set 3 armed robbery suspects ablaze, 3 others gunned down in Abia
From Okey Sampson, Umuahia Angry mob over the weekend, set ablaze three armed robbery suspects in Aba, Abia State. This
- 2023: ADF warns against monetization of electoral process
From Chijioke Agwu, Abakaliki Alaigbo Development Foundation(ADF) at the weekend said it has lost complete faith in the country's electoral
- 2023: APC youths await Umahi’s directive to support Tinubu
From Noah Ebije, Kaduna The Concerned Northern APC Youth Forum has reiterated commitment and support to Governor David Nweze Umahi
- Security consultant advises Nigerians to know their neighbours
An Abuja based security consultant, Mrs Ginika Umeaku, on Sunday advised Nigerians on the need to know their neighbours as
- 2023: NYSC advises corps members to comply with rules of elections
The Director General, NYSC, Brig.-Gen. Mohammed Fadah, has urged corps members participating in the 2023 general elections to play according
- UNICEF applauds release of over 50 abducted children in Ondo
The United Nation Children’s Fund (UNICEF) has commended the rescue of more than 50 children abducted and held against their
- 3 in police net for gang raping a minor,initiating her into cult group
By Christopher Oji The Ogun State Police Command has arrested three members of the dreaded Eiye confraternity, who forcefully initiated
- Army regular intake to screen 1,560 in Zamfara
The ongoing Nigeria Army 84 Regular Intake plans to open screening of 1,560 indigenes of Zamfara. The Zonal Recruitment Supervisor,
- Banishment: Deposed Kano Emir, Sanusi, knows fate Nov 30
- IPMAN threatens legal action against NMDPA over alleged 74bn transport claims
From Desmond Mgboh, Kano The Independent Petroleum Marketers Association of Nigeria (IPMAN), has threatened to drag the management of Nigerian
- FG ready to address maritime problems –Osinbajo
Vice President Professor Yemi Osinbajo yesterday said the Federal Government would proffer lasting solution to the problem of the maritime
- Miss trainings, forfeit promotion, Customs boss warns officers
From Uche Usim, Abuja Henceforth, officials of the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) who avoid in-house courses will forfeit their promotions
- IPMAN denies receiving N74 billion transport claim, threatens legal action against NMDPRA
From Desmond Mgboh, Kano The Independent Petroleum Marketers Association of Nigeria (IPMAN), has threatened to drag the management of the
- Trade Facilitation: $1.5 billion Lekki Deep Seaport receives 1st vessels with 3 STS Cranes, 10 RTGs
By Steve Agbota, Lagos Ahead of the commencement of operations in September, the $1.5 billion Lekki Deep Seaport, on Friday,
- Kaduna: NBA Barnawa branch gets new exco
From Sola Ojo, Kaduna The Nigeria Bar Association (NBA), Barnawa branch, Kaduna, has elected V A B Ewuzie Esq as
- PR practitioners set to mark 2022 World Public Relations Day
By Chinenye Anuforo, Lagos Public Relations practitioners around the world are gearing up for the second edition of World Public
- FG guarantees N130.903bn agric loans in 45 years
From Uche Usim, Abuja The Federal Government said it has guaranteed 1,232,326 loans valued at N130.903 billion under the Agricultural
- FG approves Microsoft enterprise agreement to reduce cost of IT products
From Adanna Nnamani, Abuja The Federal Executive Council (FEC) has approved an Enterprise Licensing Agreement for Microsoft Products to minimise
- Lagos to enhance retail trading to 60%, targets more infrastructures
By Chinwendu Obienyi The Lagos state government says it is looking at increasing retail trading to over 60 per
- Restructuring, power rotation nonsense –Prof. Usman Yusuf
- Road to 2023: I’ve antidote for Nigeria’s security, other challenges – Kwankwaso
From Abdulrazaq Mungadi, Gombe The presidential candidate of the New Nigeria People’s Party (NNPP), Rabiu Kwankwaso, has assured Nigerians that
- Ekiti Election: INEC deliberately delaying release of results to server, Oni alleges
From Priscilla Ediare, Ado Ekiti The Segun Oni Campaign Organisation (SOCO) has accused the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) of
- 2023: Why I can’t be running mate to anyone – Kwankwaso
(NAN) Rabiu Kwankwaso, the presidential candidate of the New Nigeria People’s Party (NNPP), on Saturday, said accepting to be the
- Road to 2023: As governor I’ll ensure speedy development of Benue – Hembe
From Rose Ejembi, Makurdi The governorship candidate of the Labour Party (LP) in Benue State, Herman Hembe, has assured that
- Reintroduction of Water Resources Bill an insult to Nigerians – Benue Govt
From Rose Ejembi, Makurdi The Benue State Government has faulted the submission of the Speaker, House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila,
- Nkanu East lauds Ugwuanyi over Mbah’s emergence as PDP candidate
The people of Nkanu East Local Government Area of Enugu State yesterday poured into the Government House to express gratitude
- Primaries: Party members overwhelming us with litigations – INEC boss
From Romanus Ugwu, Abuja The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has expressed concerns over rising litigations on the outcome of
- Osun guber: Be on red alert for disgruntled politicians’ antics, NSA charges security agencies
From Romanus Ugwu, Abuja National Security Adviser (NSA), Babagana Monguno, has charged the personnel of various security agencies participating in
- Your leadership gives us hope, physically –challenged persons tell Obi
Members of the Ecumenical Disability Advocates Network have lauded the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, and former governor of
- Osun election: Police nab INEC supervisor, corp member, 1 other over electoral offence
From Lateef Dada, Osogbo A staff of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), supervising the collection of voter’s card, Makanjuola
- PDP Crisis: I won’t step down for Sheriff – Makarfi
- I laugh when people say I came from nowhere to stardom -Destalker
Fast rising comedian, Oghenekowhoyan Onaibe Desmond popularly known as Destalker, has recalled his days of humble beginning. According to the
- Symphony, priceless work of art -Nnanyelu
Symphony, a Nollywood blockbuster musical movie with youth and music as its theme, is set to hit cinemas on September
- Endless drama as Real Housewives of Lagos reunion airs July 8
After its debut on July 1, the reunion edition of Showmax’s Real Housewives of Lagos continues to air on Friday
- Why Wale Tinubu shunned loud revelry
Make no mistake. Billionaire oil tycoon and Oando Group boss, Jubril Adewale Tinubu is a man who naturally loves a
- Billionaire pharmacist, Anthony Obiora’s pre-retirement gift
In a couple of weeks from now - July 18 to be precise - serial entrepreneur and billionaire pharmacist, Dr.
- Buba Marwa’s new approach as drug czar
When in January 2021 Brig. Gen. Mohammed Buba Marwa (retd) began working as the Chairman of the National Drug Law
- Bukola Olopade bags Egba top title
For many years, Hon. Adebukola Olawale Olopade’s exploits in the public sector via political appointments and then the transition to
- When banking mogul, Tony Elumelu’s patience paid off
There are some born to do business; some born to live a luxurious life; and some to change society. However,
- No amount of money will make me do erotic films –Ibiwari Etuk
Pornographic or explicit erotic films are no go areas for Nollywood actress, Ibiwari Gift Anietie Etuk aka Ibiwari Etuk. In
- Litup releases new EP
Fast rising Nigerian singer Litup, has released his EP- Litup, which is a quick follow-up to his hit single ‘All